Thursday, March 10, 2011

Men in SL...

Hey Kidlets,

Now this one is just a general blog...I thought I would share some of the hidden treasures here in SL...the boys that I know. LOL. Yes I know lots of guys but really few I hang with and talk to, and some of them are the sexiest beasts on SL, by far..lol.

Number 1 on my list is my partner Rick Seaside, loving, devoted and loves to play dress up with me and go stomping...WEEEEEEE! *stomps her boots hard*

Rick Seaside


Number 2 - My lil bro Rafe Darkfury, he made a rare appearance tonight so I snagged his pic....easy ladies, you fook with him and you gotta deal with me.

Rafe Darkfury


Last but not least my all time fave Dj here in SL, DJ ETC Dollinger, he loves to party and have fun, awesome guy and phenomenal DJ!

DJ ETC


This entry will be updated as I snag more pics...but I have some of the best guys to hang with, always fun, and they are great people! Till later then!

*salutes and walks off*
Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment