Wednesday, April 6, 2011

State of Trance..

OK Kids,

Just a quick one here, my girl MOD was at it again..lol...we all landed at the CyberStar sim for the State of Tance live broadcast from Argentina, but due to lagginess we moved the party to our sim after out Demonic King sweet talked the dj for the URL stream, so we moved it to our sim...the pic was taken by the one and only MOD! YAYYYY! had so much fun that night!

Party at Beach Bums


In this pic we have (from left to right) Rafe Darkfury (my lil bro), MOI!, the ever talented MOD schulman, my partner Rick Seaside <3, our new uber cute shorty Paramore, and the Demonic King Preston Draconia. We all had uber fun! Check it out inworld, they are having more broadcasts so watch for them!

*Salutes and throws glowsticks out*
-Raine

2 comments:

  1. Oh, at last... It seems that there was a problem with the comments in this page. Well, no worries, I'll repeat again -more or less- what I commented 2 days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted it! What a nice surprise!

    I'm publishing new things in my place (before Monday, I hope), and I've added a link to here. Two hours in order to figure out how to do that... I was sweating... shivering... But at the end I managed to discover a way to. We aren't average girls and we have a solution for all, right? :)

    Thanks Raine for your support, for having invited me to that awesome party and also for this blog you have here.
    I hope to see you very soon wrapped by the fine fabrics of the designer I recommended to you the last time inworld.

    The audience can not wait to see Raine's most glamourous side!

    YAY, this was a challenge!

    Hahah, hugs!

    ReplyDelete