Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First time...

Well,

Recently I was going through my inventory, shock apon shock, and I came across all of my demo's, now I personally LOVE SL creator's who give the option of demo's in anything from shoes, to hair to dresses. (I found out not all designers give the option of a demo for gown demos, especially some of the big ticket ones)

Anyways, yes I get sidetracked easily, so I came across a demo I had from AVid, cute little hair called Adoration cut, so I threw something together and WHAMMO!, my first 'fashion' review.

Vampy


This hair is very cute, I would use it in many of my outfits given the chance, It's got the pin-up edge to it with the straight across bangs and the bow/ribbon in the hair. I love going to AVid and seeing what is new at thier stores, going there is an experience on it's own, like going to the BloodLines sim to see what everyone is geared up in. So check AVid out, it's not only for us vamps and goths, they do have loads of awesome gear in the store!

What I'm Wearing :.

Accessories:.
*LC* E(SS)K Puzzle NeckLace (Best) unisex - a gift from my sister :D
Fangs - Thrist - Bloodlines

Outfit:.
-AXE- Raven

Tattoo:.
Mortality - Death Blooms F

Body:.
Shape - Belleza - Alyson Shape
Skin - Meggan 07 - Nany Merlin
Eyes - !Silken Moon Envy Eyes
Hair - AVid Gothic hair - Adoration Cut (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment