Friday, January 7, 2011

...it's a start!

Hullo to all you crazy MFers!

Yus, I stole that from Mr V1 himself Mattcho Hardy, but meh, he's rich enough. LOL.  Anywho, I am here doing all this viewing of blogs here on fashion in SL and all I can think of is ok, lots of great stuff, loads of freebies, BUT WTF, since when do the girls fall into specific catagories, I sure as hell don't.

I'm gonna try to review some of the way out there stuff for girls (and guys cause lordy knows I roll with enough of 'em), some stuff you wouldn't expect to find on girls and other little experiences and things going on.

Now besides RL work, I also work in about three clubs in SL, belong to the vamp clan, Demonic Immortals, and I DJ inworld, so don't be getting all on me about my posts and stuff, for the first bit I'll be posting lots cuz my inventory is huge!  And I'll be learning as I blog, SO hold on your horses, it's gonna be fun!

Raine Shilling

No comments:

Post a Comment