Monday, January 31, 2011

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

BAHAHAHA!

Yeah right! But let me tell you, when my fellow Protectors and I gear up for show or for sparring, we look like we can kick some serious A$$!

Now I know there are girls in sl, who are commanders, raiders, battalion leaders and such, but when it comes down to it, we are a breed all of our own, we don't play by the boys rules, we take 'em, break 'em, spit on 'em and drive them biotchs right into the ground. We are built to lead, to battle, and to just plain scare any normal girl...LOL. So my readers (yes I know you are out there cuz I checked my stats! YAY! THANK YOU!) I give you one of the many visions of Raine, The Demonic Immortals Head Protector.

Geared


These pics were taken in a special place that my mate Rick Seaside had given me, my personal Graveyard (once I get the name from him i'll post it) Very cute lil cemetary with loads of places to sit.

But as you can see the most predominent peice on me is the Amatsu Armor from Dirty Lynxx, these ppl have it going on as far as armor goes, the detailing to textures is great and I had to tweak it only a little to fit. The Starlock Kilt from TOXIC ORANGE is one of my faves for these types of outfits, and for when I go stomping at some of my favourite heavy clubs. Now below is the back view, cause this stuff is soooo damn good I just had to show you the rest.

Geared Backview


So like I have said before, if you have or know if a lil known shop that sells killer gear, let me know! I'll gladly come take a look, and even blog it, I'm always game for some adventure, or even if you want the LM's to some of the shops I have been to for my gear, I'll be more than happy to pass the info along. Be safe y'all and have fun!

-Raine

FRONT VIEW -
Top - NightDefender Corset (can't remember where I picked this up..lol)
Kilt - **TOXIC ORANGE** Starlock
Armor - *Dirty Lynxx* - Amatsu (female version)
Facemask - ..:Fatal Error:.. Gasmask (with colourchange)
Sunglasses - FNKY! Freebase Glasses (black)

Make-Up:.
..::Beauty Killer::.. Gothic Eyeshadows - Dollies Lashes
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dracula/165/202/695

Tattoo:.
Mortality - Death Blooms F

Body:.
Shape - Belleza - Alyson Shape
Skin - Meggan 07 - Nany Merlin
Eyes - !Silken Moon Envy Eyes
Hair - Black Maria - MoHawk HO46_Black

BACK VIEW (in addition to Front View)

Swords - Lil Britian - from the outfit Assasin (female version)
Boots - ::Rublik:: Death Adders

No comments:

Post a Comment